PenroseCertified® – Senior Care Auditors Certified to be the Best™
want to hire a PENROSE Senior Care Auditor? Click Here.
FREE! Penrose Senior Care Auditors® Certification Program
Begin your rewarding, long-term career with tremendous growth opportunities by becoming an independent Penrose Senior Care Auditor.
Work for yourself (1099 contractor) while using the online systems and tools from the company that created the senior care auditing service – Penrose Senior Care Auditors. Set your own hours and get paid $20-$60 per 30-minute audit.
How It Works
- The client, usually the adult child of the senior, registers with us. We generate the clients, or you can generate your own client and earn more.
- Based on the zip code of the senior, we match the client with you.
- You conduct senior care audits using our proprietary online system which auto-generates and emails the report to clients.
- Client pays us.
- We pay you.
The strong demand for Penrose Senior Care Auditors has enabled us to offer our Certification Program for FREE!
- Find meaning and purpose by improving the lives of seniors
- Enter the growing field of senior care
- Reduce stress and worry among family members
- Apply now – all education and training provided – not medical or financial
Only Penrose Senior Care Auditors:
- Associate with Penrose Senior Care Auditors® – the company that created the senior care auditing service
- Receive client assignments from us, or generate your own and earn more
- Use our proprietary, online standard-setting 7-Factor Audit™
- Set your own hours
- Have no monthly or other fees
The PenroseCertified® seal signifies passage of the Penrose Senior Care Auditors® Certification Program – what clients look for in hiring the best.
Friends and Partners
As seen in USA Today’s Caregiving Insert
PenroseCertified® is brought to you by… Penrose Senior Care Auditors® – Setting the Standards, Leading the Way