Get PenroseCertified® – Senior Care Auditors Certified to be the Best™
Looking for a Senior Care Auditor? Click Here.
Penrose Senior Care Auditors® Certification Program
Begin your rewarding, long-term career with tremendous growth opportunities by becoming a PenroseCertified® Senior Care Auditor. Work for yourself while benefiting from operations, marketing, business, and industry support from the company that created the senior care auditing service – Penrose Senior Care Auditors – to help you be successful.
- Find meaning and purpose
- Shift careers by entering into the growing field of senior care
- Make a difference by improving the lives of seniors
- Reduce stress and worry among family members
- Earn more money than a CNA or Caregiver
- Expand your caregiver business or start your own
- Become certified and expand your opportunities
- No experience needed, all education and training provided – not medical or financial
- No monthly fees. No royalties. No franchise fees. No lead generation fees. No commissions. No hidden fees – period.
PenroseCertified® senior care auditors visit seniors where they live, conduct an environmental, observational 7-Factor Audit™ using the proprietary online Senior Care Audit Center, with automatic reports emailed back to your clients, generally the seniors’ adult child(ren).
Exclusive Penrosecertified® benefits
Only PenroseCertified Senior Care Auditors:
- are associated with Penrose Senior Care Auditors® – the company that created the senior care auditing service
- receive lead generation support
- use the proprietary, user-friendly, online 7-Factor Audit™
- deliver automatically generated and emailed client reports
- get ongoing marketing, business, and industry information and support including monthly newsletters and webinars
- use templated marketing collateral and discounted GoDaddy websites
- are supported nationally and locally – marketing, advertising, social media, internet marketing, and public relations
- set their own hours and fees
- receive a comprehensive education through a training certification program
The PenroseCertified® seal signifies passage of the Penrose Senior Care Auditors® Certification Program – what clients look for in hiring the best.
As seen in USA Today’s Caregiving Insert
PenroseCertified® is brought to you by… Penrose Senior Care Auditors® – Setting the Standards, Leading the Way