PenroseCertified® – Senior Care Auditors Certified to be the Best™
Penrose Senior Care Auditors® Certification Program
Begin your rewarding, long-term career with tremendous growth opportunities by becoming a PenroseCertified® senior care auditor. Work for yourself while benefiting from ongoing marketing, business, and industry support to help you be successful.
- Shift careers by entering into the growing field of senior care
- Earn more money than a CNA or Caregiver – average $75 per 25 minute audit
- Expand your caregiver business or start your own
- Become certified and expand your opportunities
- No experience needed – not medical or financial
PenroseCertified® senior care auditors visit seniors wherever they live, conduct an environmental, observational 7-Factor Audit™, and report back to clients, generally the seniors’ adult child(ren).
Only PenroseCertified® senior care auditors have:
- a state-of-the-art, proprietary online Senior Audit & Client Report Center and an Online Support Center
- an online, user-friendly, online 7-Factor Audit™ and automatically generated client reports
- ongoing marketing, business, and industry support including monthly newsletters and webinars, templated VistaPrint® marketing collateral, discounted GoDaddy® websites, and industry information
- the benefit of Penrose Senior Care Auditors®, the creators of the senior care auditing field, national marketing and lead generation initiatives
The PenroseCertified® seal signifies that they have successfully passed the Penrose Senior Care Auditors® Certification Program – what clients look for in hiring the best.
PenroseCertified® is brought to you by… Penrose Senior Care Auditors® – Setting the Standards, Leading the Way